Friday, March 20, 2009

pizza topping sudoku

some people love sudoku, some are bored by it, some can't be bothered enough to learn how solve it. i like to play an occasional round when i'm on an airplane or visiting my dad.

but one thing is definitely true - i am enamored by this sudoku method of spreading pizza toppings so that they are evenly dispersed on each piece! brilliant!


haha! i hate when all the toppings get concentrated into one section. i've only ever made round pizzas at home though (and never have the topping dispersion problem), but i might have to try a square crust just to play this game!

my nine toppings? spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatos, red bell peppers, onions, basil, mushrooms, garlic, and something else....

5 comments:

Candie said...

Hi,

Cool!What is that something else?
lol

James Pickering said...

I don't think I have the patience to do that. I mean, by the time I figure out the puzzle I would be in a hunger-induced coma!

Tidley_wink said...

put a pepperoni on that thing! think of me when you take that bite <3

Cori-sa

Viewtiful_Justin said...

This is so cool! I shared it with the girls in the typing pool and we're all impressed.

sarafrank said...

i have a great pizza dough recipe that makes enough dough for 2 non-round. i'm happy to pass it along.

i tried to make round pizzas once and it was a complete failure. we make free-form pizzas now!